Sunday, August 16, 2009

HI

Posted by oXalAto jiEmiTo at 8:59 PM

Welcome to my page! This is my e-port folio for TKU 3023 (Information and Communication Technology in Chemistry). I'm Mohd Hamizi Bin Yusoff. Now in semester 3, Faculty of Science and Technology at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI). Course Science in Education, major in chemistry and minor for mathematics. I'm really happy to be here with my lovely friends.

This e-port folio belongs to me and you can get the information about this course here. TKU 3023 is the course that we can learn ICT in chemistry. All this are very interesting and i really enjoy on this class. Thanks to lecturer, Madam Asmayati and her assistant, En. Junaidi. I can't forget both of you because you're so helpful.

Finally, enjoy yourself and don't forget to leave a comment here! Chemistry is our life. (^.^)

0 comments on "HI"

 

E-pOrT fOLio mIEzy ziEmY Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by eFree Blogger Help